Most frequent questions and answers
A Live Virtual Brand Safety Summit is a new format that The 614 Group will use to host an online version of our Brand Safety Summit Series of events, via our webinar platform. The Live Virtual version of each Summit will be collaborative and interactive, similar to our in-person events.
Each Live Virtual Summit will kick off at 9:00 am and end at 3:30 pm, and sessions will run for 20-30 minutes. The programs will include a mix of keynotes, panel discussions, fireside chats, and virtual breakout sessions covering the most pressing brand safety issues. Our speaker lineup will feature experts on brand safety, advertising fraud, measurement, contextual advertising, consumer data protection and more. As a participant, here are some specifics about what you can expect.
As an attendee:
- Access to cutting-edge content and discussions around brand safety
- Opportunity to ask questions during each session
- Opportunity to participate in breakout discussions with fellow attendees
- Opportunity to grow your network of brand safety leaders
As a sponsor:
- Access share your POV with the Summit’s core and growing audience of brand, agency and publishing leaders
- Opportunity to incorporate your company’s branding into your session
- Opportunity to share branded content such as a case study or white paper
- Opportunity to interact with participants and gather feedback through live Q&A, chat, and polling during your session
- Opportunities to share your key thought leadership position with an even larger audience than traditional, in-person events
- Opportunity to re purpose your recorded session
As a speaker:
- Opportunity to share thought leadership position with our community
- Opportunity to incorporate your company’s brand into your background during your session
- Opportunity to raise your personal and company brand in front of hundreds of peers
- Opportunity to create relationships with future clients
The virtual versions of our Summits will be held in addition to our lineup of Live In-Person events, which have been rescheduled for the end of 2020 in light of COVID-19.
Windows 7+ (Microsoft Edge, Latest Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Chrome)
Apple Mac OS 10.10+ (*Latest Firefox, Safari, or Chrome)
Android 6.x (Chrome Browser Only)
Apple iOs (*Latest version, Safari Browser Only)
* Official support for the “latest” version of a newly released browser, among those noted above, will be added within 8 weeks of public release. Until then, the previous version will continue to be supported instead.
Before you access the event, you should ensure that your browser is configured to stream media. For Audio events we recommend a minimum Internet connection of 128 Kbps. For Video events you will need a minimum Internet connection of 800 Kbps for an optimal experience.